New pc im working on

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow guys ,

thx for all the help i agree with the keyboard thing and i do eat at the pc sometime some i can get stuff on there

the motherboard as the wrong link im sry its the

sabertooth Newegg.ca - ASUS Sabertooth X58 LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

thx again for the help guys appreciate it .

HitS33ker
I can say one thing, ive spilt DR Pepper and Ravioli in my keyboard and it still works. Im also kind of an aggressive gamer and ive given my keyboard quit the beating. Still works like a charm.

lol, i have a plethora ( word of the day ;) ) of old school dell and HP keyboards in my closet because i go through them about one every 2 months, especially back in my hard core clan playing days of Call of Duty 4... man would smash on my keyboards haha... good times. thats why i dont have nice peripherals cause i always break them :)

Well i got this simply because it was a review sample. If i had a choice i would have gotten something else due to the smudging and my smashing and sometimes spilling. Hey, i cant complain though. This thing has seriously taken a beating quite a few times. One time the back lighting flickered for about 5 seconds cause i hit it so hard. Still works though.

lol funny keyboard story's :) for some reason i like to punch walls better :O lol

anyways i will post picture that for sure
however it might take a few months b4 i get it done i have other stuff to pay atm :( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom