Dell Inspiron 1525: HELP! will not start- up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can something be loose in there that's causing the problem because I kinda dropped it 2 day ago.. I don't have the disk to install Vista.. I guess i need to purchase one.

No, try to boot your notebook with the Recovery Agent, I can't remember the key combination for that but look in the manual (something like ALT+F10 or ESC during the boot screen...) and then yo can recover your operating system by default. Instead of that if you don't have the recovery partition in your laptop and you have a Microsoft Licence you can download the OS and install it with your licence, you don't need to purchase a new one...

No, try to boot your notebook with the Recovery Agent, I can't remember the key combination for that but look in the manual (something like ALT+F10 or ESC during the boot screen...) and then yo can recover your operating system by default. Instead of that if you don't have the recovery partition in your laptop and you have a Microsoft Licence you can download the OS and install it with your licence, you don't need to purchase a new one...
Thanks for your help! I will try to do that first. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom