I wasn't really here but I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReikokuKo

In Runtime
I first signed up back in '07 and was pretty active (even did a big write up on router/switches/hubs and got it stickied). Then I pretty much went through my midlife crisis at the age of 18. Things have just begun to look better for me, I'm back in school majoring in Network Administration with emphasis on Cisco and Linux.

I am A+ certified, I'm ready for my Network+ and CCNA, just haven't gotten around to scheduling them (they're not cheap! x.x).

Lol yeah I remember you, only because I made a (fail) comment on your router/switch writeup :p facepalm worthy

That'd make you what, 20? 21 now? You're pretty much doing the same stuff as me lol, at the same age as me, nearly at the same time. I got out of the schooling game a couple years ago

I'm 22 now. I lost about 3 years so from the game. I got some catching up to do. I always wonder where I would be now if I had these past 3 years to my advantage.
I went back to that sticky and I never read the comments before, but someone did point out that I said routers operate at the 4th OSI layer. I wanted to change that but I couldn't edit that post anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom