Brushed Aluminum CD jewel case

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would take a metallic paint, like say, brushed aluminum or whatever, and paint the thing. they also have metallic gunmetal, bronze, chrome, whatever. i used some on plastic wheel covers before and it worked well becasue, well, it's made for wheel covers, but i figure that plastic is plasitc and will work on a cd jewel case. i'm sorry if my suggestion offended you in any way.

i havent seen office space either..
Oh man I'd hit you if you you said that infront of me lol you HAVE to see that movie man it's hilarious..that and dirty work...but yeah it seems like it was something made specially for the movie regardless if it be something as simple as a jewel case

I saw antitrust but not sure what that case looked like. Are any of these close?

round_tin.jpg

http://www.effectuality.com/Unprinted_Packaging/round_cd_tin.shtml

camden_jewelcase_open.jpg
camden_jewelcases_closed.jpg

quincy_1816_15436699

tail-gate-cd-case.jpg

steel-60-blue.jpg

24-classic-blue.jpg

steelcase-60-silver.jpg

its not those big ones, thats for sure. i suppose its closest to that big single one with the blue->yellow circle pattern. only the material is liek a brushed aluminum look, and no pattern...

oghrfreak, the cool thing about brushed aluminum is its texture, u cant get that texture with paint.

yeah the lian-li case that I used to build this guys 64 system was made with brushed aluminum...it indeed does look nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom