fn95 mother board driver help

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a bios download i dont need a bios download. i am assuming all i would need are chipset drivers and audio drivers as far as the motherboard goes. so i will try downloading nvidias nforce 3 chipset drivers and realteks alc97 driver that is suppose to be universal for any alc realtek device. anyway heres to hoping it functions.

ok chipset driver works and the sound driver works only thing i need is the ethernet controler wich i assumed would be on the chipset drivers but it isnt...

everything is good posting from this pc now tyvm turns out it used a marvel network adapter so i had to go get the drivers from them. last question should using generic drivers from each manufacturer ie real teck, nvidia, and marvel hinder any performence?

all the manufacturer links are broken seems to be working smoothly im installing star craft 2 on it now. should run better then my bros dell laptop with gma 4500 chip set lol. this thign is quite a gem. amd opteron duel core 165. 2gb of ram and a gigabyte nv6600gt with passive cooling. perfect wow and sc pc. im not really concerned about graphics of either game either so itl be perfect till i can build something legitimate . bought this sucker for 30$ at a salvation army store, the guy who owned this was a true geek because he also dropped off an ho slimline tower and its got linux on it !!! he was kind enough to leave the vista product key sticker on the side tho saves me some dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom