Scroll Bars in replies?

Please dont post such comments in other topics. Even when stating that it is off topic. Cause then it draws all the attention away from the original topic and to this new item.

To answer, we cant tell you. cause just saying you see scroll bars gives us nothing.

What Browser? What Topics? Is it a constant thing or when you refresh do they go away? Is it the same members? Is it different members? Does the length of the post matter?

It could very easily just be a browser glitch. I seen it once before myself, but a refresh of the page and it was gone. I didnt think nothing of it cause i am using a Beta Browser on top of it.

It happens often in Firefox 3.6.10, Win7, 1280x1024 resolution, it's just random topics, I think it's happening when the text ends right where it would extend the post, but there isn't enough to extend the post.... Not sure entirely, usually it's scrollable, but, the one I was going off topic on was greyed out... Rather odd stuff.

Just went back to the one that prompted me to do that, took a screen shot, several refreshes later, still there... So far that is the only reply that it seems to have become stuck on... :-\

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1078/scrollies.jpg

When you go back to that topic, is the bar still there? It sounds like a glitch in the browser to me. Cause i dont see no scroll bar when using Firefox in Win7 64 Bit.

Yea, it's always there for that one particular post. :-\

I have tried clearing all cache and temp files and so on for firefox....

If it is on a site like YouTube then yes it is. As every site that has videos for viewing are the actual copyright owers of that material. So you would have to get express permission not only from the site that is hosting the video but the original author who does own the video if you can modify it. Not saying that there isnt extensions that can do it, but still we will not direct you in this matter.

As for the network monitor, we have a whole section about networking in which this topic has been very active. I am sure a quick glance through that specific area will net you more results than asking about Networking in the Windows area. It isnt the area of expertise here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom