SEO tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way to know for sure is to load another extension.

Extended Status Bar

That will give you information about how fast the page loads and all that. Then disable the Fasterfox extension and load a page. then enable it again and try it again. You should see a difference.

Fasterfox only shaves a second at most from your time if you are on broadband. It isnt like it will save you 2 or more seconds. All Fasterfox does is send out multiple requests to a server to get feedback faster from teh servers.

Which can have a adverse affect as well. Some servers will drop the multiple requests while others will stop the connection cause they think it is a DDoS attack.

You would have to check the properties of Fasterfox to mess with those settings.

The only way to know for sure is to load another extension.

Extended Status Bar

That will give you information about how fast the page loads and all that. Then disable the Fasterfox extension and load a page. then enable it again and try it again. You should see a difference.

Fasterfox only shaves a second at most from your time if you are on broadband. It isnt like it will save you 2 or more seconds. All Fasterfox does is send out multiple requests to a server to get feedback faster from teh servers.

Which can have a adverse affect as well. Some servers will drop the multiple requests while others will stop the connection cause they think it is a DDoS attack.

You would have to check the properties of Fasterfox to mess with those settings.

Ahh, got it mate. Thanks for this. By the way , is ent you an email asking a query. sorry if that disturb mate.

Thanks for your help, Please get repo system, i really wana give some repo points. :)

Which Search Engine Optimization tools are you using?
Do they help you?

Hello, many search engine are there but i prefered only google search engine optimization tools becouse they all are unique and easy to provide for sites.
1. Search Analytics Tools - establish your marketing goals and establish a baseline for where you are at right now.
2. Keyword Research Tools - discover the keywords your customers are searching for right now.
3. Competitive Research Tools - see what keywords your competitors are targeting.
4. PPC Tools - buy important keywords and track the results to understand how well they convert,which helps you focus you organic SEO strategy on the most profitable keywords. Save money using these free Yahoo! Search Marketing & Microsoft adCenter Coupons.
5. Link Analysis Tools - start building your link profile and track your progress compared to competing websites.
6. Search Engine Ranking Checkers - determine how effective your marketing is by watching your search engine rankings improve.

I think now you can get help with them for your website optimization.thanks

Hello, many search engine are there but i prefered only google search engine optimization tools becouse they all are unique and easy to provide for sites.
1. Search Analytics Tools - establish your marketing goals and establish a baseline for where you are at right now.
2. Keyword Research Tools - discover the keywords your customers are searching for right now.
3. Competitive Research Tools - see what keywords your competitors are targeting.
4. PPC Tools - buy important keywords and track the results to understand how well they convert,which helps you focus you organic Search Engine Optimization strategy on the most profitable keywords. Save money using these free Yahoo! Search Marketing & Microsoft adCenter Coupons.
5. Link Analysis Tools - start building your link profile and track your progress compared to competing websites.
6. Search Engine Ranking Checkers - determine how effective your marketing is by watching your search engine rankings improve.

I think now you can get help with them for your website optimization.thanks

Sorry dude, I disagree with you. Google search optimization is not everything. Yahoo search marketing, Facebook and all other exists as well. Its not just Google who gets you in rank high in Serps, doing optimization from a broader platform and applying new techniques is necessary.

You have higlighted only paid marketing, how many people have that money to spend when they just open up a business. If you are in UK £500 may not look a lot. But if you are in asian countries, this is a bigger amount to spend. Some people just have a budget of £1000 for total marketing and believe me they still make profit out of it.

The things you higlighted are good for optimization but that are just a part of this mechanism. Hope i make sense!!

I use FF with a lot of different addons and extensions like Search Status and the SEO for Firefox toolbar. I also like to use tools from seobook.com, domainsuperstar.com, and seomoz.org.

There's automation software to create back links but of course forums frown on this. The success of back linking is predicated on how much the admins understand what back links are. Most think it's SPAM but in reality back link are used to help page ranking and could care less if anyone does click onto it or not-its not for SPAMMING purposes. Nevertheless, people who over do back linking by posting links all over a forum are just being a nuisance and all this creates is the attitude of putting back links into the same category as SPAM. Not only will you get banned but you ruin it for everyone else too. Greed will always get the best of you.

There's a lot more to back linking but I'll post more on it in the future. I'll share some "underground" techniques.

I work for White hat Media, an SEO company.

I use the plug-in firebug (1.5.4 now i think). check that out, helps highlight the code to the on-page content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom