HPE-372F or CUSTOM BUILD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I wish I coud build my computer there, but like I said in my first post I cannot buy it on the internet. I need to buy it a store in Montreal and the only two stores that build computers are Microbytes (where everything is overpriced) and PCzone. There's probably some other very small stores building computers but I don't know them and they are not trustable anyway (I know because I have a couple stores like this on my street and I'm definitively not going to trust a 1.5k machine to them).

Yea, I wish I coud build my computer there, but like I said in my first post I cannot buy it on the internet. I need to buy it a store in Montreal and the only two stores that build computers are Microbytes (where everything is overpriced) and PCzone. There's probably some other very small stores building computers but I don't know them and they are not trustable anyway (I know because I have a couple stores like this on my street and I'm definitively not going to trust a 1.5k machine to them).

You actually never stated you couldn't buy it online, just that you couldn't build it from parts.

Sadly, I cannot build my PC by buying the parts I need for some reasons (it's complicated to explain).

I still think you should find a way to buy it online, you're going to save a fair chunk of change going that route.

You actually never stated you couldn't buy it online, just that you couldn't build it from parts.

Yea it wasn't very clear, I didn't say it directly.

I tried assembling it on NCIX and it gives me approx. the same price with the wireless card included: 1400$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom