Find me a nice case :), Updated w/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Find me a nice case :)

I don't like a loud case, either. My current case isn't too bad. it is sitting beside me on the table with the side panel open and is still fairly quiet, probably 32-35 decibels (4x80mm fans, 1x92mm CPU fan, EVGA GTX 260 fan running @ 60%). Most of the noise is the GPU fan.

I have five new 80mm fans to replace the old ones but I haven't installed them yet.

I have to add the sidenote that I've heard nothing but good from owners of Rosewill cases (the ones i know personally, customer reviews clearly aren't worth their words)

They are cheap but not built cheaply they just lack small qualities that are optional to some as being considered important.

Now on subject Raidmax's are relatively quiet from what i've seen and CM's are tolerable to give MHO.

I guess my only concern are loud fans at this point. Otherwise it seems to meet all my other criteria... Good cable management, mid tower, lights up blue :), long enough power, reset switch, and LED cords, a somewhat clear side. I was looking for a full clear sided case, but oh well... this works.

If the fans are noisy, I can always get quieter fans too. I don't want to hear my PC... I'm very picky about that.

True. Even with 4 120mm fans in my case, the volume is bareable. 'Course, you are talking to someone with a slight hearing impairment. :p

Cooler Master makes some pretty good fans, I don't think they'll bother you. If they do bother you, I would recommend getting a nice fan controller instead of just replacing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom