Blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wanting to say you have ram similar to me, enough to work, but you get random bluescreens, it sounds as if it's starting to corrupt system files, you may want to get that test performed ASAP, and post the results.... That, or your file system is really screwed, so it at all possible, at least make a backup of important files so they don't become corrupt if corruption is starting to take place.

Also, can you tell us your RAM configuration? If you have multiple sticks, testing each stick separate, and in combination helps detect if there is a bad stick as some sticks only error in combo with other sticks.

Hey again thanks for feedback, much appreciated i found out i have faulty memory only problem i the little plastic box they gave me was one of those unable boxes so i had to cut the box and i don't think i can return it now >.< I just have the 2 sticks they supplied me with

As said above, but you do need to try and include all original packaging, and make sure it is well packaged, as the manufacture CAN void the warranty for you not packaging properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom