* The Official Tech-Forums Heaven 2.1 Rankings *

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get home i'll bump the 980 up to 4.5Ghz and the core clocks on the 480's to 885 :devil: that should get me past 3k (hopefully lol). How about letting me keep it for a little bit this time cq? :p

When I get home i'll bump the 980 up to 4.5Ghz and the core clocks on the 480's to 885 :devil: that should get me past 3k (hopefully lol). How about letting me keep it for a little bit this time cq? :p

The only thing I can promise you my friend, is competition.... :p

....Oh and good luck man.

Re: * The Un-Official Tech-Forums Heaven 2.1 Rankings *

jeez nice score!

updated!

common people, we need you to participate! yes you, who is reading this right now, gogogogo!

How? This is limited to only people running Vista or Win7. XP doesnt support DX10 or DX11. Linux doesnt support DX at all and neither does OS X. So you limited this Ranking to about 5-10% of the forum. Cant really expect many people to pariticpate when there is only that few that actually run something that can support what the test is needed to run on.

How? This is limited to only people running Vista or Win7. XP doesnt support DX10 or DX11. Linux doesnt support DX at all and neither does OS X. So you limited this Ranking to about 5-10% of the forum. Cant really expect many people to pariticpate when there is only that few that actually run something that can support what the test is needed to run on.

Perhaps OpenGL mode could be allowed? Every OS has OpenGL support right?

1109 | farinha | i5 750 @3.4Ghz | HD4890 @ stock/stock | W7 x64 | DX11

uningine.jpg

hmm, since your card doesnt support DX11 i dont know how you ran the test in DX11... and i dont know what to do with your score ( put it in DX11 or 10. )

Well I first ran it with DX11, forgot to change it, and it gave me that score. After that I ran with DX10 and it gave me the same score, 1106. I can post the DX10 score and be on both rankings?

to be honest, i didnt think someone could run the benchmark in DirectX 11 if their card doesnt support DX11...

when you ran the test in directX 10 did it look any different than when you ran it in DX11?

Hmmm... don't know why but I've disabled tessellation. I'll rerun the tests with DX10 and DX11 and repost my score. Sean I'll let you know if I see major differences between DX10 and DX11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom