Is it possable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mighta ground your board... Check all the mobo screws and such to ensure theyre proper... Make sure you have no screws, like the gpu screw, loose in the case.

Its not sounding good.

Make sure the standoffs are in the right place. Does it boot up when out of the case?

Standoff's are in the right place. I havent tryed it out of the case as i dont wanna risk buggering it up, it was working fine untill i put that graphics card in, ive put everything back to gether and still not working, my mouse doesnt glow red, my keyborad lights dont go on. so im guessing my mobo is buggerd?

How would i turn it on if its out the case?

This has been in the case for over 2-3 month's and working perfect, i didnt take anything out of the computer when i put the GPU in, i just put it in while everything was in the case, and just unpluged it

This is known as troubleshooting. It could be something in your case that is causing the problem. Not working out of the case will verify your case is not the problem.

edit: What patonb says also

Ok, its out the case on cardboard, and still does the same. no beep, useing onboard graphics/ allso tryed the gpu 8600 nothing comes up on the screen.

Im totaly clueless now, what should i do?

Ive sent a e-note to ebuyer about seeing if they can replace/change the mobo i have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom