Rate the Wire Management Above You!

The cases are both very good IMO, Mine just is NOWHERE near as nice as yours :p ( wiring wise ;]) but I'll work on that eventually. Currently looking for a cheap graphics card to buy..... That'll play Modern warfare 2.

zip ties; i got a pack of like 50 for $1. there's no secret or anything to it, that's all you need to get a cleaner look, which will also improve airflow.

zip ties; i got a pack of like 50 for $1. there's no secret or anything to it, that's all you need to get a cleaner look, which will also improve airflow.

Not just that really, I have some stupid dirt cheap fans ( they're good though) which have to be plugged in by molex, which makes it VERY messy, Still gotta see if I can buy some adapters, got any ideas?

The real secret is your gear. You have a roomy case and a single slot, 1 pci-e cable.

Toss in a 2nd harddrive, another massive card and it gets real tricky... real fast.

But it is pretty decent.. its the lack of equipment that really lowers your score.

yea i realize it isn't much, but like i said it is already much better than what i had before :thumbsup:

i cleaned up the ide cable a little, so in my mind i'll give myself + .1 for a straight 8.0 :D

i shall return one day to achieve a higher score... ;)

The real secret is your gear. You have a roomy case and a single slot, 1 pci-e cable.

Toss in a 2nd harddrive, another massive card and it gets real tricky... real fast.

But it is pretty decent.. its the lack of equipment that really lowers your score.

I would also say that cable management has got a lot easier since the "old days" (IDE, lots of additional cards, non-modular PSUs, unsleeved PSUs, cases designed without it in mind etc).

I would also say that cable management has got a lot easier since the "old days" (IDE, lots of additional cards, non-modular PSUs, unsleeved PSUs, cases designed without it in mind etc).

Oh totally. A modular PSU w/ sleeved cables, a single SATA DVD drive, a single huge SATA HDD, heat shrink wrap, and a good case for hiding cables and you can easily have a super clean looking box.

Back
Top Bottom