$1000 i7 rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningSkyline

In Runtime
Would it be possible?
All I want for sure is a Cyclone Cooled GTX 460 1GB, and a Cooler Master 690 II case.

I have an OS, but need a monitor, mouse, keyboard, and speakers.
And try not to use deals from newegg, I just want a list of hardware

sorry mate, not really possible...

the best you could do is an i5 with a cheaper case... and if you throw a Monitor into the mix thats another $160 - $180 ( for a good one ) plus $50 for mouse keyboard and speakers...that takes away from the budget

Why a new thread? Just post in your other thread that your budget has increased and we can work from there. To many threads = to many builds get tossed around and before you know it noone has a clue what others are suggesting and why. I am not a forum mod and not trying to be a jerk but consolidation keeps us from second guessing each other. Did you happen to see Muffin Mans suggested build in your other thread http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/i7-system-750-800-a-236434/ That is a heck of a build for the 750.00 range. Now if your budget is 1k we can modify what we have in that thread if you like. Just let give us the word

Disclaimer: All thoughts and statements here are representitive of me and myself NOT of the community or the moderators of this site

Why a new thread? Just post in your other thread that your budget has increased and we can work from there. To many threads = to many builds get tossed around and before you know it noone has a clue what others are suggesting and why. I am not a forum mod and not trying to be a jerk but consolidation keeps us from second guessing each other. Did you happen to see Muffin Mans suggested build in your other thread http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/i7-system-750-800-a-236434/ That is a heck of a build for the 750.00 range. Now if your budget is 1k we can modify what we have in that thread if you like. Just let give us the word

Disclaimer: All thoughts and statements here are representitive of me and myself NOT of the community or the moderators of this site

Actually, I just realized that this was going to be posted on another forum I visit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom