5870 underwater pics & OC results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
soi got my XSPC 5870 Razer Waterblock yesterday, installed it and started overclocking.

(GPU) idle temps is 37° and load is 46°. when i have prime 95 and Furmark running at the same time, CPU load is 42° and GPU load is 48. that is all with a Blackice pro 360 rad with a push pull Rosewill 74cfm fans.

im still tweaking my overclock but i went from 850MHz to 1060MHz on the core and 1200MHz to 1300MHz on the memory at 1.35v. im aiming for 1100 on the core, im happy with where the memory is at because it doesnt really offer any kind of gain in performance.

i cant get Vantage to work so i cant report the difference but in Heaven 2.1 Benchmark i went from 791 to 1056 :D

im going to try to get Vantage to work and do a run... but here are pics :)

block.jpg

PCPboard.jpg

side-2.jpg

angle-1.jpg

pannleon.jpg

the guy who sent me the block included some, i didnt know he was going to send barbs too, but if you want i can still take them off your hands ( $ ) .

the guy who sent me the block included some, i didnt know he was going to send barbs too, but if you want i can still take them off your hands ( $ ) .

Well I don't know when the mail is going to arrive, but you're welcome to come grab that PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom