Newish member, never introduced myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhOsT1321

Daemon Poster
Hey guys I have been a part of these forums for 3 months give or take a few days. In that time I have never introduced myself and never really have introduced myself before so...here goes.

My name is Alex, I recently got into computers (hardware specifically) in the past year. I enjoy upgrading my system, but currently do not have much money or time for games and such, so I buy mid range products.
No matter what it is I have always appreciated paying a slight premium for quality and longevity in products. I enjoy reviewing products.
I'm 19 as of a few days ago, my former hobby that I was into was axes and knives. It is quite a switch from learning edge geometries, steel components that give different uses for a blade, and how to sharpen anything to make it razor-quality, to switch to computer components that have too many aspects to explain.
I am still quite new to the computer hardware world and have (sadly) little to offer to this forum but, a lot to learn.
Most of my time is dedicated to my family, friends, relationship, and college at the moment.

Hopefully one day I will have attained enough knowledge to assist other individuals with issues and help them resolve them successfully, much like many of you already do.
When I have down time, I try to help others with the minuscule amount of software knowledge I have, but when I go to post I see that someone else has already either said what I was going to say, or has posted something even more helpful than I was able to submit, so I just omit my post.

Well that about wraps it up, if you have any questions feel free to ask them. Also, if my post confuses you I understand, my English Professor always writes quite a few notes on my papers about how hard it can be to follow me, but I just can't help it at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom