Well, it is almost done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, to be brutally honest I didn't even realize you had crammed two loops in there.

Have you considering hanging the top rad off the back to simplify the tubing runs to and from it?
Also is there any way you can make the pump to GPU block transition and smoother, that 90 degree bend is probably messing up your flow fairly significantly.

Went ahead and upgraded my mobo from an FTW3 to a Classy e762... The FTW3 boards keep dying, but this 4xsli is rocking out hardcore atm. I'll change the PCIe slot color and E led light to blue to match the case. A one of a kind HAF X deserves a one of a kind e762.

Your spending money like it grows on a tree in your backyard. What are you going to buy for me? :thumbsup:

Hahaha, well in my defense, it was with a 120 dollar discount on Newegg, and a 100 dollar mail in rebate. I have to say though, it's a beautiful motherboard.

Just wanted to update the pictures...
collage.jpg

dooooodeee! looks slick!

i just got my 5870 waterblock today... i installed it, havinga bit of difficulty... i didnt put the spacers for the barbs so water isnt flowing... trying to figure out a way to drain just the waterblock with out having to take apart my entire loop ( i HATE doing that ).

fully sick bro, love the look

Thanks brochacho... much appreciated. I still need to lay down another flake coat and clear coat on the top panel, cut and replace the side panel with a larger window, put trim around all the edges, paint the fans, place the LEDs, and run some black sleeved braided extensions, and that should get her ready for rig of the month. The only other parts I need are two more HDDs for the array, and a GTX460 for PhysX. Perhaps I can run the loop a little better, but I'd need to change the pump/res, maybe get a dual res/pump mounting block???

dooooodeee! looks slick!

i just got my 5870 waterblock today... i installed it, havinga bit of difficulty... i didnt put the spacers for the barbs so water isnt flowing... trying to figure out a way to drain just the waterblock with out having to take apart my entire loop ( i HATE doing that ).

Thanks man....perhaps you could install a drain/fillport. Thats what I did for the cpu loop, since it's set so far inside the case.

Update: I'm going to go ahead and buy another MCP 655 + 150 res and put both in a dual loop block. That should clean her up a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom