Pencil Mod Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaksback said:

have you seen these threads and info on the L12 mod w/copper wire?
lol yeah I've got a link to it posted in that thread I started called L12 MOD :p Yesterday I couldn't reply to this thread! It said it had moved when I went to reply......weirdness

EDIT: Infact jak, the first link you have is the exact link I posted in the other thread.

oops, sorry.......lol, shows how much i pay attention, i even read that thread.....blame it on ADHD. :D

wish i could i just got off work where it gets hairy, angry people who want their cars back and yelling at me and threats and all, see under my sig for more info on where i work. not a place where customers are happy to shop.....lol

jaksback said:
wish i could i just got off work where it gets hairy, angry people who want their cars back and yelling at me and threats and all, see under my sig for more info on where i work. not a place where customers are happy to shop.....lol

yeah I was a delivery boy for pizza hut....you meet a lot of nice people, but a bunch of broke ass welfare suckin up worthless somb!tches that want their .23 cents back . It sucks delivering pizza's cause you get yelled at regardless who fux'd up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom