Erik says hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErikAlbert

Solid State Member
I'm Erik (62) from Europe-Belgium-Antwerp, 1st language=Dutch, 2nd=English, 3rd=nothing.
I'm an ex-Application Analyst, but never studied anything about computers.
I don't know much about PC either, but I always know what I want, I just don't know how to do it, that's why I need and use computer-experts in forums to do the job.
I can't solve any computer-problem, but I'm an expert in avoiding computer-problems.

My computer is secured by 4 softwares
1. FirstDefense-ISR by Leapfrog = immediate system recovery
2. Anti-Executable by Faronics = whitelisting of executables.
3. Sandboxie by Tzur = isolation in sandbox(es).
4. ShadowProtect Desktop by StorageCraft = Image Backup = slow system recovery.
None of these softwares know what malware is and can't even recognize it like scanners do.
I have WinXP FireWall running, because I don't know what to do with it, I call it FireStraw.
I separated my system (partition-C) and data (partition-D) on my computer.
I don't use any AV/AS/AT/...-scanners.
I don't use any cleaning-softwares.
I don't use any registry-softwares.
I remove three kinds of malware : known malware, unknown malware and new malware.
I don't spend any time on malware-problems or other problems.

My computer cleans and repairs itself automatically during each reboot, then I don't have to do it, that's too much work and requires too much knowledge and I'm too lazy.
In other words my computer is a paradise every day.
Can you believe this ? Probably not, but that's not my problem.

Now you know everything about me. :)

Welcome to Tech Forums :). That's quite a list you got there lol. Wish I had a computer like yours :stare:, self repairing and stuff with no infections; that's pretty impressive keeping in mind all the stuff listed there :).

Welcome aboard, Erik. Nice setup. I take my chances with the malware as I am a bit of a chance taker. Taht, and it gives me soemthing to work on if I actually do catch any (hard to do on my system, though).

I'm pleasantly surprised by all these welcome message. Thank you. :)
One day I might even tell you how I secured my computer, it's quite simple you know.
Simplicity is always brilliant. (my favorite saying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom