Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantompwr

Beta member
Greetings one and all! I am a newcomer to this forum, obviously, and I am excited to participate in some of the discussions. I have been involved with tech in various capacities over the past 7 years doing everything from selling it, supporting it, repairing it, and selling it some more. I am finally getting around to acquiring my A+ and other CompTIA certifications in preparation for their policy change starting Jan 1, 2010 (if you haven't heard about their new policies and have it on your back burner to get any of their certs, I would recommend moving on that!). Eventually the goal is to get into the field in a systems administrator role, but for now I'm just rounding out my knowledge and experience. As far as experience goes, I have done numerous system builds and more hardware support than I care to remember. I am more than competent with most Windows distros, but what I am really trying to get to know is Linux/Unix/BSD/etc. OS and networking/security questions are probably what I will be contributing the most. Thanks for lending an ear, and I'll see you around the forums!

Welcome_by_Artush.gif
to Tech Forums :), hope you enjoy your stay :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom