Well, it is almost done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, started modding the case. See if you can spot the differences between my case and a stock HAF X. I still need to file a few things down, mount some trim along edges, and finish painting a few others.... It's far enough along, that I dont mind posting pics though.
modphase3of4.jpg

Alright, started modding the case. See if you can spot the differences between my case and a stock HAF X. I still need to file a few things down, mount some trim along edges, and finish painting a few others.... It's far enough along, that I dont mind posting pics though.
modphase3of4.jpg

You can do better with those tubing runs. Lot of waste. I would try re-planning it.

You can do better with those tubing runs. Lot of waste. I would try re-planning it.

Okay, I'm game.... How would you route a dual loop setup differently in this case? I'm very anxious to compare my past setups with what you think I can do with these components. As always any help is appreciated.

My current loop setups are as follows....
GPU loop= Rad1>GPU1>GPU2>res+pump>Rad1
CPU loop= Rad2>CPU> 5.25" bay-res>pump>Drainage port> Rad2

Just a note, if you ever cool the mosfets, put them in last in any loops you do, as they do get crazy hot, and will cause w/e after them to run warmer than needed.

Just a note, if you ever cool the mosfets, put them in last in any loops you do, as they do get crazy hot, and will cause w/e after them to run warmer than needed.

Thanks for the advice man, thats my next upgrade (chipset/mosfet) and I'll be sure to remember the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom