Anyone know how to take apart the razer naga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

askquest1on

In Runtime
Mouse is double clicking on its own and im pretty sure its just dirty inside tried to RMA it to razer but razer request that i have to have the receipt for the mouse.. that i bought a year ago.
So anyone know how to open the mouse up dont see any screws anywhere on the mouse neither do i see any stickers that it may be hiding it. thanks

Mouse is double clicking on its own and im pretty sure its just dirty inside tried to RMA it to razer but razer request that i have to have the receipt for the mouse.. that i bought a year ago.
So anyone know how to open the mouse up dont see any screws anywhere on the mouse neither do i see any stickers that it may be hiding it. thanks

There should be at least one screw on the bottom that is most likely covered by the razer product sticker. If you feel around it carefully you should be able to find a slight depression where the screw hole is.

Also, last time I had a razer mouse it did the same double clicking thing. I just replaced it...

ahh after feeling around i think the screw may be hidden under the teflon pad.. if i take it out will i be able to stick it back on no problem?

no problems at all.
I must've cleaned out my mouse like 5 times since I owned it.
and the pad, still sticks...... like those pads with wings :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom