Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the white things are probably something very simple and logical but i don't know for the life of me. same w/the purple.

what i'd do is cut out a hole (or a bunch of small ones) in the top of the case and mount the fan inside it for an exhuast

The white things are drive rails. You need to mount those on the cd drives and then slide them in, they should make a click to let you now they're in. Remember the metal tab points toward the front of the case.

Purple things? do you mean the series of squares in a line on the left(http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.../11-129-124-21.JPG&CurImage=11-129-124-12.JPG)? I think those are just a place to run cables through to organzie things. At least thats what I use them for. I have a case very similar to this one.

You should probably stick a fan near the bottom in the front as an outtake or if you want it as an intake switch one of the rear fans as an outtake.

yeah exactly what I was thinking. Purple squares just to run wires through and the white is for sliding the drives in.

o.. i'm an idiot

o. those are what those purp things are.
I just took em off beause i had no idea what they were and getting in the way of my wire modding.

And ya. the white things at the bottom. they're important, don't throw em away.

lol I just refitted my DVD drive and it fits better with them white things on :p

lol yeesh you'd figure people would read more up on the cases they are purchasing and read the manual before just ripping stuff out of it :rolleyes:

Nah, Doing it without the manual is more fun :D and well done on not writing a novel ;)

longest reply I've had in this thread has only been 2 sentences...if I wrote a novel no one could understand it muahahahahah :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom