Reviewers Wanted

Nope. If there was we would have stated it. We want people who can do what we said in the post.

I might apply if you're still short (Although i am in the UK, unfortunately).

edit:

Applied. Oh, and sorry for the poor spelling mistake (It was an honest mistake). I meant *Luck, of course.

Might be funny to you but i was less than amused :grin:

I looked through the whole email to check for spelling, checked twice. Sent, and i literally press send and notice i made the most pathetic spelling mistake. It knocked me for six i tell you :suprised:

Are you still looking for people? I haven't been on lately as things have been super crazy, but I'm getting settled down soon. If you're still looking I'll send an app your way.

Right now I'm just building up a list of Potential Reviewers while I attempt to also build up a list of Suppliers.

Considering the fact that were starting from scratch, and the economy is just bad, things are actually moving pretty good so I ask that you guys stay patient. It maybe a month or two before we (the staff) start bringing any reviewers onboard, but it will happen. We already have (2) big name suppliers on board as well as a few smaller ones :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom