Got the computer, doesn't run =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I've tried Ram in different spots, all 3 in then 1 and i've tried them in different combinations. I've plugged the GPU into the psu and i've tried my other video card that's still pci express but doesn't require direct imput from a power supply. Both nothing. I'm going to plug in the speaker and see if there is a beep pattern.

This may be a somewhat stupid question but have you tried a different monitor or different cable connecting to your monitor? Reason I asked is, if the monitor was bad or faulty, nothing will come up, no matter what combination of components you used. Just to rule out the monitor itself, this would be a good idea.

It's the monitor i regularly use it just says no input. I use it on my other pc. I just tried putting in the speaker and there wasnt any beeps

This is so frusterating, just my luck. I have to pay for the shipping of the psu and motherboard back right?

Does this motherboard have any on-board video port by chance or just strictly external graphic cards? Would agree with MoM above ^. Would be great if you had a spare PSU around somewhere to test it out to take him off the suspect list.

I do at my house, I'll have to take it out of my other computer. Then I will try it, no my UD3R doesn't have an onboard video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom