Quick MOBO and CPU question ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a decent Mobo and CPU Combo kit is usually like $175 bottom line. That's not even counting the cheapest 512mb stick of valueram you can get is $77 and an 80gb HD will cost $60 so there's $400 right there. A lot of online stores don't even sell lower than 80gb hard drives...kinda bugs me actually....unless you get a 36.4 SATA Drive but those are $100 a piece and I don't think you want that lol.

I cant believe those people are charging, $10 for 'handling' and $10 for 'shipping' ridiculous. Although I will say the price, $45 is about right for all those things he's including lol.

Oh! Dude....I've got an ASUS A7N266-VM board. I couldn't use it because when I tried putting in my FX5700 card it wouldn't have it so I had to get another motherboard to support the card. Technically it should have supported it but it didn't and I don't know why =/

The board I have is this one:

http://www.shentech.com/asa7nfor222d.html

Sells for $65 there so If you live in the US I'll sell that board for $25 + $5 to cover a little bit of shipping so $30 total. I don't have any RAM for it though =/ All I have is a 128mb stick of PC133 and 64mb stick of PC133. which I'm not sure if those will run in that board or not. It says supports only up to PC2100 RAM so it's a fairly older board, but it'll definitely be enough for simple downloading of music and such as though. Onboard GF2 Graphics card so don't expect heavy gaming.

If you want a completely up-to-date board I have an ABit NF7-S2G but I'm not selling that for any less than $60 because it's a brand new friggin board. The NF7-S2G has EVERYTHING that came with the motherboard whereas the ASUS board has nothing from it's original box. I don't even recall where the drivers CD is, but if you got to ASUS website you can find the drivers needed for the board. But that's the reason I'm selling the ASUS really low is cause 1. I don't need it. 2. It's not brand new and won't have drivers CD or anything of that nature...JUST the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom