Brushed Aluminum CD jewel case

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontStealMyFish

Baseband Member
Ok... i have no idea if it belongs in this forum but i just need to try and find this thing. anyone ever see the movie Antitrust, you probabaly have....anyhow remember the one part where ryan phillippe is burning synapse to cd, he puts it in this cool brushed aluminum looking cd jewel case.... i wanted to know if somebody actually makes them... i want one! i was looking on the internet for one but i cant seem to find it. it holds a single cd like. anybody know if theres a way to get a hold of one of these?

yes but a painted jewel case would look completely different from an actual brushed aluminum jewel case.....it seems if they did make those they'd charge more than they should for it.....buuuut also you have to remember.....It's a movie.....remember the movie hackers? lol insanely inaccurate and far from the truth of real hacking and it's abilities.

no... i havemt seen hackers... but this was a physical prop, it looked cool, have u seen the movie antitrust? the cd case is cool.....and i WILL have one....... i just dont know how

no I haven't seen anti-trust. And yeah I know it's a physical prop but you gotta realize your own words...it's a PROP......a lot of stuff is specially made for movies to make them look better and to make you think exactly what you did.....'Whoa! That looks cool!' now doubt you'll start seeing some of those on a regular basis then. You must be fairly young to have not seen hackers.

but its a cd case.... he opened it and clsoed it... cd cases isnt some kind of technical prop....its a simple case, i mean the only thing missing would be the thing in the middle to hold the cd in. and hell if i had the case i could put that in myself. about not seeing hackers, i havent really seen alot of movies... everyone i know has seen it but me, i havent seen office space either..

But that case was made especially for that movie. This case your talking about really is a technical prop in this situation. It's unlikely that those types of cases are sold.

-Silent Fear

lol stop ruining my dreams..... I WANT ONE....somebody out there....has to make one ...or rahter they should....its a hot idea....

Hey i'm a jewler and i could probabily make one. But it would be realy hard and really time consuming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom