Please help quickly-absolutely stupid mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, these boards looked a lot like phpbb, and im accustomed to the edit button being in the top right of my post, sorry.
thanks everyone for your help

Well just keep in mind one thing that just came up when I looked this over the second time.

Motherboards can get hot and the ink could, if there is enough also get hot enough to cause some problems.

Yeah I don't like anything on the board....a hair prevented my computer from booting up man...I don't even want to go into that at this point and I'm sure I'll get a lot of 'A hair!?!' but yes it happened....anyway......let that ink dry then get some 99% isopropynol alcohol otherwise known as rubbing alcohol and use a q-tip and that stuff will come right off. I really wouldn't be comfortable knowing ink is on there regardless if it has dried or not by that time. Even if it has dried it could work like conductive paint or something along that nature, but it looks like you got a lot cleaned up and I can't even see anything from the picture so you definitely didn't get enough to ruin your system. Like I said get a q-tip and rubbing alcohol and get that stuff off....blow a little air at the alcohol when you are done and the alcohol will evaporate quickly....you can use your moms/gf nail polish remover too if you don't have rubbing alcohol :p

man i hope the pen wasn't a good one, lol....but really i don't think the ink spot will be any prob.

Dude that pen was so 1337 you wouldn't believe it jak.....it's a real shame to see his blood spread over the ruthless motherboard of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom