360 rad enough to cool OCed i7 920, 2 GTX 480s and MB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally finished, worklog and temps here. :)

Ugh, worst computer tech website on the face of the earth.

Also that mounting bracket for the rear radiator looks really sketchy...

When I mounted my rad to the back, I just used a gutted 120x38mm fan housing and that works great, and looks pretty decent.

Whatever, didn't want to post it all over the place, and it was one of the forums where unregistered users could download attachments. :p The bracket is really sturdy - much more than it looks. Check it out! Officially supports quad rads, at least.

Whatever, didn't want to post it all over the place, and it was one of the forums where unregistered users could download attachments. :p The bracket is really sturdy - much more than it looks. Check it out! Officially supports quad rads, at least.

I am just not a fan of the admin staff. I joined a small forum through someone I met on OCN and shortly thereafter recieved a pm from the admin stating that I could either cease visiting that forum or be banned from OCN, I told him that he and OCN could go tiddle themselves and recieved an ip ban in response.

I hadn't the faintest clue that was an actual product, almost looked like something you fashioned out of scrap metal and a trip to home depot lol.

Heh :p As said, it's very sturdy and easy to use (though a user manual would have been great, had to look it up on the internet). A bit on the pricey side, but worth it IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom