Custom Home PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip the Arianet memory and spend the extra cash and get the memory Trotter linked you to.

https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Com...+Channel+Kit+?productId=37540&page=4&rqcType=

Description:
The new OCZ Gold Edition is optimized for the Intel I5/I7 platforms and offers computer enthusiasts and gamers unparalleled performance and the piece of mind they are guaranteed to produce the world's fastest memory speeds within their personal desktop or gaming system. The DDR3-10666C9 Gold Edition is the ultimate memory solution for contemporary graphic-intensive PC games and provides unsurpassed reliability and performance to unleash every graphic possibility.
The OCZ Gold Edition utilizes the latest OCZ heatspreader design. XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) Heatspreaders allow increased ventilation and heat dissipation due to an innovative honeycomb design providing more direct access to the actual memory ICs.

This memory is optimised for Intel based i5 and i7 boards so not recommended for AMD based systems.

would that matter? ^

no, it doesn't matter.

I can't find that statement anywhere.

On aria, where you have the questions by customers, it's on page 4 as answered by an Aria employee :

Question by anon

hi
i was wondering weather the Gigabyte GA-MA78LMT-US2H 760G Socket AM3 rev3.3 would support this ram.
Answer by chriss on Friday, August 6, 2010
This memory is optimised for Intel based i5 and i7 boards so not recommended for AMD based systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom