Gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainaaa93

Solid State Member
I've been getting more and more into pc games now and was thinking about building my own computer. I'm in a budget of no more than $1,000 and I've got a few ideas in mind, but as far as knowing what parts go with what I'm totally lost. My friend told me I can't just go and pick any parts and expect them to work together, so could anyone help me out? I wouldn't be putting too much of it together, because I only know how to do certain things and I don't feel like breakin' a part that I spent good money on =/
Could anyone help me out though? Thanks.

we can help you out there. first off, when do you plan on buying? what does your budget include, is it just the tower, or also a monitor, OS, peripherals, etc.?

I was in the same boat when I built my first computer. I heard about these forums and everyone here is more than willing to help with product suggestions and troubleshooting when you actually do build it. Don't be afraid to build your own... it is like putting together legos with some wires and plugs and screws...

it's like muffin man said, what all are you needing? What kind of games do you like to play, with a 1k budget I would def suggest going with amd and def coming back on some speeds and doing a little overclocking to get a better bang for your buck. So with that being said let us know the time line and what games you want to be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom