**The LINPACK Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i drop it any lower it crashes... my hardware is crap... i got a bad CPU and motherboard.

read it and weep boys :p

49.8155 GFlops | Sean W. | PII X4 965 @ 3.8Ghz

linxrun2.jpg

Second place takes some getting used to my friend, but I'm sure you can do it. Dont worry, the deck is stacked and I dont bluff when I say I still have a couple of aces. Dont be fooled by the voltage(Vcore+ VTT) the Vcore is actually 1.53v.
99.1733 GFlops | cq842000 | i7 980x @ 4.638 GHz
23.jpg

Wow, nice score. At the rate you and SOUL are going after the crown it won't be much longer until we have a 100gflop score.

It's unfortunate that no Phenom II x6 owners have been willing to run the benchmark.

Because the 980X makes the Bclk require alot of voltage at higher cpu multipliers... Besides, I just cracked 100GFlops on water. I still havent pushed the memory timings.... Actual voltage of the Vcore is 1.59v...

100.2614 GFlops | cq842000 | i7 980x @ 4.7 GHz
LinX100gflops.jpg

yay :)

.... i restarted my computer... haha

im going to try to beat ymxers ( or what ever his name is, to lazy to look ) 965's score today...

Hey I'm stuck on air, it's getting hard :p
The problem is my memory. It's 2000Mhz, but it's **** finicky. I can run it up to 1853Mhz, but any higher and it'll crash UNLESS I put my uncore down to the lowest possible frequency. Which isn't worth it. So I'm stuck with 4466Mhz CPU and 1853Mhz ram. Can't raise the BCLK any higher or teh system won't boot because of the ram, which means all I can do is raise the multi. 4.62Ghz is the next step up, which requires more than the 1.425vcore I can go to before heat becomes a problem :(

I think I've got an idea though...

Hey I'm stuck on air, it's getting hard :p
The problem is my memory. It's 2000Mhz, but it's **** finicky. I can run it up to 1853Mhz, but any higher and it'll crash UNLESS I put my uncore down to the lowest possible frequency. Which isn't worth it. So I'm stuck with 4466Mhz CPU and 1853Mhz ram. Can't raise the BCLK any higher or teh system won't boot because of the ram, which means all I can do is raise the multi. 4.62Ghz is the next step up, which requires more than the 1.425vcore I can go to before heat becomes a problem :(

I think I've got an idea though...

Sweet, yeah with the 980X I've had a few issues with the speeds and voltages, but I didnt with the 930. I know you can do it man, then I'll have to tweak the memory and push the QPI Dram voltage...it's pretty low right now. If I need to, I can pull out a couple of aces for the win. Good luck to you by the way... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom