**The LINPACK Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
97.5899 GFlops | cq842000 | i7 980X @ 4.6 GHz

Welcome back to second place my friend. I brute forced the VTT and QPI, based on safe guess estimations, and didnt touch the memory. If I have to...I will pull out the bottle of chilled distilled(chilled water cooling, not phase change). Oh and dont mind the temperatures, I reset them by accident... My highest was 76c with high voltages.

2.jpg

97.5899 GFlops | cq842000 | i7 980X @ 4.6 GHz

Welcome back to second place my friend. I brute forced the VTT and QPI, based on safe guess estimations, and didnt touch the memory. If I have to...I will pull out the bottle of chilled distilled. Oh and dont mind the temperatures, I reset them by accident... My highest was 76c with high voltages.

haha, nice run :)
Now lets see...did you beat my backup score?
edit: **** you did too lol, by like .0200 time for me to crank up the voltage again

im trying to do a 64 bit run but ui cant get it to finish.. its been 12 minutes and it hasnt completed a single run... :/
and u took down my score!@?
Yes, sorry. But an official score has gotta follow the rules, meaning 3 successful passes. If I let you get away with it then I'd have to do the same for everyone else ;) gotta keep things fair hey
Also, if you want some help post up your current settings.

Well, it could be that you need more core voltage or QPI PLL voltage or VTT voltage if that applies to your mobo, or your memory timings are too aggressive.

haha, nice run :)
Now lets see...did you beat my backup score?
edit: **** you did too lol, by like .0200 time for me to crank up the voltage again

Yes, sorry. But an official score has gotta follow the rules, meaning 3 successful passes. If I let you get away with it then I'd have to do the same for everyone else ;) gotta keep things fair hey
Also, if you want some help post up your current settings.

fair enough... nice run both you guys...

have any idea why i cant get it to pass after the first run? ive enver had this problem before :/

oh sorry didnt see the rest of your post, here is a screen shot

Untitled-19.jpg

fair enough... nice run both you guys...

have any idea why i cant get it to pass after the first run? ive enver had this problem before :/

oh sorry didnt see the rest of your post, here is a screen shot

Untitled-19.jpg

Those are some pretty strange latencies on your ram, you sure they're right? If they are, might want to look into getting a better kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom