Building My Custom Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
New users cannot use the PM system until they have 40 posts. It kicks in at the same time as signatures and custom avatars.

its asking me to log in to newegg ( as you ) to see your list, take a screen shot of it and post it here.

oh and i didnt realize the price of the 950 had came down. so yea just stay with the 950.

id reccomend deffinatly getting either a 480 or a 5970. the 5970 is the fastest graphics card on the market.

its asking me to log in to newegg ( as you ) to see your list, take a screen shot of it and post it here.

oh and i didnt realize the price of the 950 had came down. so yea just stay with the 950.

id reccomend deffinatly getting either a 480 or a 5970. the 5970 is the fastest graphics card on the market.

one of the upgrades i added thx to u was the 480.. nice card too.. also updated link... just had the wrong link up there..

that loooks MUCHHHHH better!

but im goind to reiterate, if you can fit a 5970 into your budget i suggest you do it. but if you just cant pinch any more pennies, that 480 is the bees knees!

if you get a " itll work " mouse and key board, with the money you save you can get a 5970, then get a better mouse and key board down the road. For what its worth, im a very heavy gamer and i have a 10 year old dell keyboard and a mouse i found in the garage...

that loooks MUCHHHHH better!

but im goind to reiterate, if you can fit a 5970 into your budget i suggest you do it. but if you just cant pinch any more pennies, that 480 is the bees knees!

nah im all set.. im more of a nvidia fan.. cant wait to start building this... now that i know exactly wat im getting..

alright, if you're happy im happy! and your computer is good to go and you are going to have a rig that can play any game at max settings ( now and for the for-see-able future).

congrats!

then later on down the road ( in a year or so ) when thigns start slowing down, snag another 480 and you will be good to go for another long while.

alright, if you're happy im happy! and your computer is good to go and you are going to have a rig that can play any game at max settings ( now and for the for-see-able future).

congrats!

then later on down the road ( in a year or so ) when thigns start slowing down, snag another 480 and you will be good to go for another long while.

thx man. now the last thing i need to make up my mind on is a computer desk and chair. i have about $200 left to spend on them. just have to find one i like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom