*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

Well, I've just finished reading up on everything I need to do to update the 480s, this weekend your score is going down :devil:

Stop it Soulphire...don't make me hook up the phase change:angry:....lol it might get me to cpu score of 70k

I had a choice....pay for dogs flight and quarantine to/in NZ or a 980.

Dog won out easily.:grin:

It's friday! Methinks I'll leave early today. Phase change is cheating! you can't hook it up :p
(in reality I'm just jealous lol)

Guess it's time for a new mobo and a GTX 460 for PhysX.... Oh yeah, the 980X came in today... this is the initial OC and run.

P46,765 | cq842000 | i7 980X @ 4.5GHz | 2x HD 5970 @ 1000/1250 | W7 x64 | http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=2480226
3DMV46765.jpg

Wow, nice score :D you got WC on the 980?

Why thank you Soul.... much appreciated friend.Yes sir shes in the loop. I'm still getting used to this eVGA X58, I thought it was a piece of **** when I first put the 980 in it, but little by little it's giving me what I want. So that was my brute force run, no tweaking or fine tuning.

I can get those clocks stable on air with a 1.40625 vcore, so your vcore might be a tad high atm :) now PUSH that beast! This will be very interesting for me, seeing how high you can get it with water.

What is your VID/batch Number/revision? Mine is 1.21250v/ batch #3020A476/ rev.B1 . Not sure if thats good or bad yet.

At work atm, so I'll check when I get home.
edit: just remembered I posted pics a while ago.
batch #3003B242/ rev.wheredoIlook?
img0109c.jpg

Well ok, when I say 'stable' I mean I can get through a vantage run. No way in **** I can run f@h on it or anything :p
Anyway, ramp up the voltage naow! I wanna see 1.6v :D

Back
Top Bottom