Computer crashes in pixels and refuses to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boianotslatin

Solid State Member
Ok so yesterday while I was playing World of Warcraft my computer crashed in pixels and refused to do anything,but to move the mouse only.It happened to me a few times before,but i fixed it by restarting the computer and "plugging" properly my monitor plug to the computer,because my card inside the computer is a little be shaky.However,this didn't work so i leaved the computer for the night to rest.In the morning the problem was there again. I started shooting the monitor to show you what kind of a problem is it,and managed to finally proceed to the desktop!However,my resolution was lower,and i tried to set it to the highest,but i got an error,my desktop disappeared and it turned to the lower resolution.In addition, I saw that my computer is slower o.0 .Here're the pictures that I managed to take.

ImageShack Album - 7 images

When you first turn on your computer, you see your manufacturer's splash screen or something like this:

post.jpg

Is it distorted at this point?

OK so i used my sister's monitor to see if it had the same problem,but she had it too :S.But the thing inside the computer that i attached the plug for the monitor is a little bit shaky :S

Yeah the whole thing that the video port is hanged in.I opened my computer and if i'm right this is the only thing that is horizontal inside it,and yeah it is a little bit shaky.It can move from left to right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom