Building My Custom Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD NEWS!!! Iv just been approved for a loan that will fund this project... BAD NEWS.... i wont be able to start purchasing parts until the end of the month. but either way its KICK ***...

Well here is what I see if you have one video card you dont need 1k watts for a power supply. Another thing, and believe me when I say that cyberpower is a reputable company, you should get the parts yourself and put it together. I mirrored your build (with the exceptions of keyboard and other accesories) and also listed the same parts off newegg not to include bundle deals, and basically getting upgraded parts. I still am about 450.00 under what you are about to shell out to cyberpower. Now if you did financing through them well ... I guess thats your only option but if your bank gave you cash then you need to shop around and spend wisely. I am an AMD guy myself, but there are plenty of Intel folks on this board that will lead you in the right direction. I am going to guess that after its all said and done if you buy the parts you will save almost 800.00. With that 800.00 you can either pay it back to the bank or upgrade some of the parts to the next level up .... or get another video card ect. Really think about this before you go spending that kind of $$. Shoot for 2000.00 I can build a dream system that would hopefully cook breakfast for me in the mornings.

Also why the upgrade in windows?

^ it would be better to build yourself as far as pricing goes, but i'm doubting $800 savings, i'd say maybe like $100 to $200 or so.

if you mirror the build to compare prices of pre-built vs self built, you can't exclude things like the keyboard and accessories. just the keyboard and mouse themselves he had listed there would add like $200.

^ it would be better to build yourself as far as pricing goes, but i'm doubting $800 savings, i'd say maybe like $100 to $200 or so.

if you mirror the build to compare prices of pre-built vs self built, you can't exclude things like the keyboard and accessories. just the keyboard and mouse themselves he had listed there would add like $200.

ya the keyboard and mouse are expensive... but ya il add my parts to newegg and see what it comes out too.,,

well i cant find my new case that i wanted... newegg doesnt have it.. any other reputable websites? my case i want now is Azza Hurrican 2000 also cant seem to find the liquid cooling system i want.. so il prob make it easier and use cyberpower.. cause id like to purchase everything from one site.

I think only cyberpower has it right now. And the last time I priced a cyberpoer build it was $75 more than a newegg build.

Only time you save abundlke is when you find gresat deals

I think only cyberpower has it right now. And the last time I priced a cyberpoer build it was $75 more than a newegg build.

Only time you save abundlke is when you find gresat deals

ok kool, and makes sense, 75 for labor to build haha... but id rather build it myself.. hmm well back to the drawing board then. i want to save as much as i can lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom