Graphics Performance List

May want to think about adding the GT/S 240 and lower. Lots of prebuilt comps are coming out with them of late.

When will the GTX 460 be added? There's 786mb 1gb and 2gb versions.

When will the GTX 460 be added? There's 786mb 1gb and 2gb versions.

Any idea when the list will be completely updated again? GTX 450, 460, 465 etc... I'm wanting to buy a graphics card soon, would be helpful, I understand if you're busy :p.

Yeah, and gtx 580. I really don't know why the admins don't update this more often. The gtx 460 came out forever ago. There really isn't much of a point in having a list if the cards people are buying aren't on it. The 460 is a pretty big one to be missing...

Nice.

And also this had been on there forever and never implemented:

Features still to be added to this thread include:

Mobile Graphics List
Future Graphics Cards
Recommended Cards

There is a mobile list in the laptop forums, so that isn't dire, and future will keep changing, but recommended shouldn't be too hard to maintain.

Indeed. Well, it's the weekend now here. I'm gonna go christmas shopping, stop off for a few beers, then head home and I'll start then.

Indeed. Well, it's the weekend now here. I'm gonna go christmas shopping, stop off for a few beers, then head home and I'll start then.

Gotta have your priorities, eh? Just don't have TOO many beers before you work on it. ;)

Lesse here..GTS250 > 5970? hmmrmrmmrmm..yeahI think.so
:p nah no worries. Besides, its been proven that even when I may have had one too many I can still correctly recite the order of layers in the OSI model or troubleshoot an internet connection lol

Added the GTX 580, 465 and 460 for tonight. 460 is under the 465 because the score is averaged between the card's size variations. If it wasn't for the 786Mb version, it'd be on top. In fact, even with the 786 it's still so close that really they should be on the same line.

Back
Top Bottom