Recommend me a build

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogman25

Solid State Member
Hey.
My computers really reached its age now and I really don't feel like upgrading it, i'd rather get a clean start.

Come the start of next year im going to attempt building my own computer (Windows 7 home edition) and my budget is somewhere around £450 and I would like someone to recommend me a build that's good for gaming within my budget, please note the operating system is already paid for.

EDIT: Okay, i'll take my budget up to £450, also I do not need a new moniter, speakers, mouse, or keyboard.
Please note if you could find a place that sells them in Britian rather America I would appreciate it alot.
Also, can someone find me a place where I can get windows 7 relativly cheap?

Do you need a monitor as well?
Here's the best I could do with the budget; slightly over £400 but it's £419.16 with free delivery.

CPU - AMD Athlon II X3 445 3.1 GHz - Socket AM3 1.5 MB cache.. | Ebuyer.com
Mobo - Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H 785G Socket AM3 VGA DVI HDMI.. | Ebuyer.com
RAM - Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kit Unbuffered.. | Ebuyer.com
GPU - Sapphire HD 5770 512MB GDDR5 DVI HDMI Display Port.. | Ebuyer.com
HDD - Western Digital WD2500AAJS 250GB Hard Drive SATAII.. | Ebuyer.com
PSU - Corsair 400W CX PSU - 12cm Fan 80Plus Certified.. | Ebuyer.com
Case - Coolermaster Elite 330 Black Mid Tower Case - No PSU | Ebuyer.com
ODD - Sony AD7241S 24x DVD±RW DL & RAM with.. | Ebuyer.com

I would recommend you bump the budget up slightly, though - I've no idea how good that case is, or whether an HD5770 will fit inside it, and bumping up the budget by a bit will net you a better case.

Keep in mind that computer hardware and pricing of it changes monthly, so those parts when you buy them next year, will probably not be a good idea to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom