VOoDOo antec skeleton mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
just need to light up the hd fan and add a masscool hd cooler in the 5.25 bay and im pretty much done until i commit to my idea of modding my own faceplate for the disk drive, sorry been working alot so havnt had time to post pics

so here is the rough sketch

100_3564.jpg

6f.png

f8.png

5f.png

3f.png

2f.png

f9.png

4f.png

1f.png

wow lol, what a beast! Love the pics

thanks soul, im still surprised to actually be using it, i didnt think i was ever going to get to that state with my ocd kicking in. I have to stop and remind myself i dont have time o be modding it right now (7 days a week 12 hours a day work schedule). a few more things and ill call her done!

figured you guys might want to see VOoDOo in its new habitat. O and my new mouse for playing on the couch! still trying to find a good wireless keyboard

Razer Mamba wireless mouse and Razer Destuctor Gamemat

2rd.png

1rd.png

The LEDS in he cabinet really make it the centerpiece! i just cant seem to get a good photo with the lights off, so until then you get this

3rd.png

this isnt the LED effect i was talking about this was just a flashlight and i liked the photo

4rd.png

here is the LED effect until i can get a good photo with the lights off

5rd.png

another side view

6rd.png

Looks right at home!
I have been checking in on this thread since your first post. It turned out awesome. The cable sleeving looks so sick. Love the color too, I give mad props.

thanks ckop11 just wait until its actually done! I think its gonna really awesome, i call this progress so far my rough draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom