Graphics Card Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats your budget? what powersupply do you have? what operating system do you have? what processor do you have?

Thanks for your reply.

My budget is not more than a couple hundred dollars. My system specs are in my sig at the bottom.
Thank you.

Newegg.com - MSI R5770 Hawk Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

for under $200 this card is the bees knees, it has phenominal performance for the price adn its super cheap, when black friday comes around pick up another one for $100 and that will be beastly. a 5770 will compliment the rest of your system quite well... the one i linked to you has a factory eh, aftermarket cooler that will do a great job cooling the card and should give you plenty of head room for a nice overclock...

would that be a better performing card than the 5770 slaymate? i went with the 5770 over the 460 because the 5770 has a gig of ram...

The 2 GTX 460's I got to play with last weekend were the 768MB cards and they rocked for me. They were as good or better than my old GTX 280's so I'm going to say yes it is better. But that's just my opinion.

either way, i dont think you can go wrong with either.. personally id go with the 5770, its cooler, quieter and cheaper... but im a AMD fan boy :p

its cooler, quieter and cheaper... but im a AMD fan boy :p

The GTX 460 doesn't run hot like the GTX 480 and 470 so I'm disagreeing with the 5770 running cooler and quieter. And you didn't check the prices very well because they are the same. I know your an ATI fanboy because your overlooking everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom