Is this a good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i havn't got it yet :D I bought it today thats why i was gonna get your help from the photo.
Right heres the second attempt, hopefully it will work this time ;)

19710536.png

28689061.png

88568321.png

14219904.png

25129091.png

James :D

The images don't show up in your post, but I got the links in the email I get sent whenever someone replies to a topic that I've also replied to. And I imagine the links will be visible if anyone tries to quote your post.

Anyway, the monitor is a BenQ (it says in the bottom left corner) - they're a respectable enough brand :) And 24" implies a decent minimum standard of quality.
Nice-looking setup, though if I were trying to sell a PC I'd work on the cable management XD Visually, it looks worth the price, and specs-wise too.

Edit: Just testing:
19710536.png

O, im guessing the pictures are working for you, just coming up as little squares for me :S and yeah im dead pleased at the price i got for it.
And the funny thing is, when i bidded for it, i paid £1 more 4 seconds after the last person with 10 seconds to go. Bet he was a tad annoyed :)

And it does look a bit messy doesnt it haha

James

And the funny thing is, when i bidded for it, i paid £1 more 4 seconds after the last person with 10 seconds to go. Bet he was a tad annoyed :)
Yeah, it's a bidding tactic called Bid Sniping :)

Bid sniping, I like it ;) and yeah the picture does work. Bit odd how your own don't work though.

James

The images do work, you just used the wrong link (Direct Link instead of Forum Link). Look at the difference between the link of the image I posted, and the links of the ones you posted. You can get the right link by going to your link, right-clicking on the image and copying the image's location ;)

Btw, do you know if the machine comes with an OS? (Operating System) i.e. Windows XP/Vista/7, or Linux or something

Just asking, since it doesn't mention in the specs.

Nahhh, well im guessing not. But i do have a windows xp and 7 disc anyway so it should be fine :D
Although i dunno if he deleted the os off it, but if he can't be bothered to sort the wires i doubt he can be bothered to get rid of the os haha.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom