Hey Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordannichole

Beta member
Hi everyone. My name is Jordan and I'm really interested in learning more about electronics and computers. My love of all things electronic was inspired by my dad; he is really good at that kind of stuff. He actually runs his own business helping people out with their computers and he often shows me what he's doing as he's doing it, so I know some stuff already. I'm mostly interested in programming, though. I don't really know much about that kind of thing yet.

Hey and welcome to Tech Forums :D, hope you enjoy your stay :). What you dad does, is kind of what I'm planning to do also, since it's something I like and would enjoy :). Glad to have you here bud, you would learn lots and also be kind enough to enrich us with your knowledge as well :).

Well I'm not particularly sure about what language - I was thinking about C++ for starters, because I've heard that it is a good place to start. Feel free to give me any suggestions though! Thanks for the warm welcome by the way guys! It really means a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom