Case and mobo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
Well I am thinking of going small form factor since lugging a HAF 932 to LAN party's is a pain. I plan to mod the case and was thinking of the Antec 183. Preferably want a mATX case. NW-Falcon Frag Box. But I can't seem to find any decent ones.

Also need a 1366 mATX motherboard. I would like to go either eVGA or MSI. This is going to be a gaming machine, and I already have everything else picked out.

This may be down the road a ways so for the mean time, any ideas on how to make a HAF 932 more portable? I have casters on it and was thinking of adding a couple handles on the top.

That's pretty big to make 'portable' lol, the handles I guess is a good idea. Wonder if there's any of those cases that people put there towers in, if any is that size. If then, may be you can check out one since it basically comes with a handle/strap already and places to put your keyboard/mouse.

I think I decided on a Lan-Gear "Da Box". its pretty sweet and can fit X-Fire 5970's. has room for a full size heatsink as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom