Rate the Wire Management Above You!

When i have finished my case mod (more of a rebuild then a mod lol i will post some wireman pics, should be pretty **** good. Not sure what im doing with the 24 pin just yet tho.

^we shall see how harsh you can be on it lol. I think im forgetting stuff, so i'll end up having to cut more holes after its all done lol just for cables.

I am basically finished with my upgrade as I only lack the replacement cooler, so I will go ahead and post up my wiring now.

Front:
frontwires.jpg

Back:
backwires.jpg

very nice sir. Thats why your an Admin and im a nothing lol. I can only wish to be cool like you one day and wire manage like that. Hope the new setup works well for ya.

This is the most recent shot, the cable management leaves something to be desired, but for right now it's staying that way, until December.
DSC00583.jpg

Your WC setup confuses meh -.-

BTW, it doesn't look like you have your GPU blocks setup in line correctly, unless there is some benefit having them like that, which, I couldn't fathom unless there is some sort of flow restriction that allows both blocks to have proper flow....

it looks like a dual loop to me one rad inside the case on the top and the second rad on the outside elevated above the case for air flow.

Back
Top Bottom