Display Problem??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaundale

Baseband Member
Hi,
Had major problems last couple weeks with Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit. Have done a format and full install BUT it keeps coming up with "BIT 3 Analogue" in the option to change resolution. I have a 22" LCD monitor that should have 1680*1050 BUT my res keeps changing from 800*600 to 1024*768 on start-up. Games like FSX won't play unless it starts in the 1680 mode and I just need to keep restarting PC untill it does. When I hook PC up to HD TV when kids aren't watching then there's NO problem, picks up HD TV and changes res to 1080 without problems.

How can I change the BIT 3 Analogue to a LCD display?????

Thanks,
Shaun.

258.96 Nvidia. Only installed this after the fresh install of Win 7 and having the HD TV to connect to.

Have you tried an older set of drivers? The ones that Microsoft suggests via Windows Update is not any drivers in the 258 Series. They suggest the 197 series.

Tried 197.45, 257.21 & 258.96. Have Noticed that the 2 Games Pro Cycling Manager 10 and FSX with Acceleration Pack change to Windows basic colour. It flashes up bottom right corner when i start them BUT if it doesn't come up with that then the games either Don't start or just have black screen.
Monitor has been checked out and NO problems with that.

Really struggling with this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom