The Reconstruction of Sable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It is $11.33 to ship UPS, and that's using the print UPS label option on my RMA page. I don't know what it will be to ship USPS, but it should be a lot less.

Wiring shots. I will also post these to the wiring thread.

Front:
frontwires.jpg

Back:
backwires.jpg

Once I get the cooler I should be pretty much done for now. I still want to get a 3.5" USB panel, but it's not a major thing.

Added on a set of case feet I bought about three years ago but couldn't use in my old corner desk. We bought me a 6' table to use as a computer desk this weekend, so I can finally use the feet on my case... plus it helps keep me from gouging up the table with my case. Spent some time this morning moving my system from the old desk to the new .

One drawback to using the table is the vibration from the cooler and case fans. My mouse sometimes wants to "walk" to the top of the screen because of it. Hopefully the new cooler will help out with that; it should be delivered today.

Two front, one rear, one top. They are all 80mm as 80's were the top size at the time the case came out. My next upgrade will (hopefully) be a new case. this upgrade covers my anniversary and Christmas, so I will be waiting at least until my birthday and Father's Day.

EDIT: Hmmm... looks like I need to update my sig. Maybe tonight.

Original signature (and build):

DFI LanParty-UT SLI-D - Windows 7 64-bit - AMD Athlon X2 4200+ w/CNPS9500
EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 - 4GB (4x1GB) - Razer Lachesis - Saitek Eclipse​

New signature (and build):

Cooler Master WaveMaster case (black) - Corsair CMPSU-650TX 650W
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition - Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro - ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
G.SKILL Ripjaws 4GB DDR3 1600 - EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Razer Lachesis - Saitek Eclipse​

I will post up some final pics once I have my new table/desk set up decently.

Man, I am very, very happy for you, I know me and you are in the ship here, but I felt horrible that I was able to upgrade my system and you couldn't, and I don't mean that in a funny,nasty way.
I was looking at my budget for this month I was just about to email you and force you to take my Athlon II X3.
Sure it's not an real retail phenom ii quadcore, but it does things to **** fast, hehehe.

I know you said don't bother to mail you my stuff but I was this close on contacting you tonight...
Anyway I'll be posting a sad thread in the off topic forum.

You officially have now bypassed me in everything, welcome to the AMD quadcore life! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom