P8260238.jpg

P8260235.jpg

P8260234.jpg

P8260233.jpg

P8260232.jpg

P8260231.jpg

P8260230.jpg

Now... about overclocking???... LOL

I have to tell you... it is nice to have a computer that does not crash everytime I watch youtube/hulu.

This thing is almost silent!

Woah, I LOVE that case! What is it? I'm too lazy to backtrack through this thread to find it :p
edit: I think I recognise it, wouldn't be the 800D would it?

Cable management looks great, and I love the way the sata cables can be plugged into a PCB. Definitely gonna be my next case

I have my brothers(I REALLY want to install it, but I can't), but not mine, yet!

Soon I hope.

Here it is!

and it is HUGE.

P8260253.jpg
(I REALLY wanna pop this sucker in!)

My stuff on the right, brother's stuff on the left.
P8260255.jpg

Added.

What 5970 card should I get? There are like 6 of the(?).

Should my brother upgrade to the H70 from the H50?

****, should I get a H70 or stick with the A70?

Wow, I got a crappy score!
score.png

Why is that score so low, with a SSD? (in sata III)

I get insta load in fallout / starcraft 2 / Windows OS.

if you want to be the big dog on the porch get this one:

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100280-4GBB Radeon HD 5970 (Hemlock) 4GB 512 (256 x 2)-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card w/ Eyefinity

Other wise, this one is the bees knees:

Newegg.com - XFX HD-597A-CNB9 Radeon HD 5970 Black Edition 2GB 512 (256 x 2)-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

people are going to say " oh dont pay for a black edition card, just get the regular card and overclock it your self ", which is true, but this is the only XFX 5970 on newegg and the XFX brand alone is worth the premium price, the higher overclock is just icing on the cake... plus, since it has a factory overclock it is gaurenteed to run at that over clock and the GPU is probably binned better so ( theoretically ) you will be able to push the GPU even higher your self..

but if you dont want to lsiten to that and what everyone else says go with this one:

Newegg.com - HIS H597F2GDGC Radeon HD 5970 (Hemlock) 2GB 512 (256 x 2)-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Dual GPU Onboard CrossFire Video Card w/ Eyefinity

and no your brother should not upgrade from the H50 to the H70, that will yeild at best 5*C lower temps and no guarantee of a higher overclock, same goes with your A70, just keep that and see where you can get with that as far as overclocking and we will see if upgrading your cooler will be worth it to get a higher overclock ( or even if you will be able to go any higher )...

Thanks for all that info Sean.

1k on a card is out of my range, although my brother might be interested.

the 700 XFX seems nice, I will prob go with that.

The HIS has terrible reviews.

Sounds good, we will keep our heatsinks.

Any idea about whe WEI score?

thats not a low score.. the highest is 7.0... and to get closer than what your score is becomes exponentially more expensive... and to be honest dont pay any attention to that score... it doesnt really mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom