Quick MOBO and CPU question ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dude, definatly very outdated for games like NFS Underground... Tell me what price range you are looking in, and I can make you a list of parts to buy if you want...
I do enjoy making lists for other people, and although I am asking a lot of questions here, I do know how to build and all about parts, LOL

under 60 im cleap lol umm just a mobo and a cpu that can handle like dling music and games but affordable

Under 60? Thats not going to get you very far for gaming, but if you can find a cpu+mobo for around that, u should be able to dl music...

xAznPrid3x said:
under 60 im cleap lol umm just a mobo and a cpu that can handle like dling music and games but affordable

OK, I am making you a list, but it will be for a new PC.
Would you like me to suggest a monitor, or speakers too? If you already have these, and you are looking at spending the least $$$ I won't add them... And if you have Windows XP, that will also save you about $90...
Reply back, and then I will finish your list, and email it to you!
Yan

xAznPrid3x said:
you can give me a list lol at

For under $60, its no go, especialy if your want to to the game, for like $600 it would be fine, lol, but thats 10 times what you want to spend...
Yan

xAznPrid3x said:
no it can be used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom