*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

Slaymate! Who is that bruinette in your background of the second screenshot of your 3dmark score?
Man I'd give my left......

Keeping on topic......
Let me run 3dmark Vantage right quick and edit this post with a score link ;)

EDIT: Not sure if the demo version will work. I'll buy it Friday and post a link then.

Made me lol, Rich :) Would've rep'd you but I must spread rep around before giving etc.

Oh oh..... SLays in trouble.

Nice run.

I was behind before he ever posted that result, Tri-SLI trumps Dual-SLI almost everytime. Nice run Lion :thumbsup:

Post it up SOUL, let's see that 980X in action!!!

RichM499, that's Megan Fox, you must be the only male in the world who doesn't know that. HeHeHe :D

Well mid week didn't go as planned, but the weekend is here!

46,544 | S0ULphIRE | i7 980x @ 4.52GHz | GTX 480 SLI @ 880/1760/1980 | Win7 x64| ORB - Compare

result4.png

Oh I'm not done yet :D gotta mod the bios on both 480s to get past the 1.138vcore limit.
And yeah, pretty much turned everything off. The main thing that kept happening was 'the video driver stopped responding and successfully recovered', which obviously stops the vantage run and I gotta end task it. Which is weird, because before it'd usually just straight out freeze and need a reboot if it failed.

P40,778 | cq842000 | i7 930 @ 4.42GHz | 2x HD 5970 @ 1000/1250 | W7 x64 | ORB - Compare
I have a 980X picked out for December to go with 2 more HDDs, and some G.Skill Pi DDR3 2000 CL6....just in time for the winter runs.
3DMV40778.jpg

Ouch! You'll pwn with that rig :thumbsup:
Now the question is, would I buy another 480 JUST to beat your soon-to-be awesome score? :p

Back
Top Bottom